Areas Affected: Curry County Coast; South Central Oregon Coast
...HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM PST SATURDAY...
* Winds...South 50 to 60 mph with gusts to 80 mph.
* Timing...Winds will peak Friday afternoon and evening before decreasing Friday night.
* Locations include...Portions of the southern Oregon Coast and headlands including Cape Blanco, Port Orford, Gold Beach, Flynn Prairie, and exposed portions of US Highway 101 from north of Brookings to Denmark.
* Impacts...Driving could become hazardous, especially for high profile vehicles. Loose and unsecured items may be blown about or damaged. Additionally, tree limbs or trees could be downed.
* View the hazard area in detail at https://www.wrh.noaa.gov/mfr/HAZARD
Tie down loose objects, or bring them inside. A High Wind Warning means a hazardous high wind event is expected or occurring. Sustained wind speeds of at least 40 mph or gusts of 58 mph or more can lead to property damage. Travel will be impacted, especially for high profile vehicles.